LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #109 & Talented Time Travelers #108


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 109th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

Gotta give a big thumbs up to some of our
 talented time travelers from last week, first.


Laura @ THE IRONSTONE NEST took
her dark, dated kitchen from drab to totally fab!

And if you like before and afters as much as I do, 
you'll want to be sure to surf around Laura's place
for more of her terrific transformations.


I always marvel at the intricacies of creation
Don't you wish you could complete your home projects
as quickly as a spider does?   ; )

And I love the description given to the webs,
caught on camera by Debra @ HOMESPUN
fairies spinning yarn overnight.


Trash-to-treasure transformations
are some of my favorites.  Why?  I love roadside rescues—something
 destined for the dump that is given new life.

The dresser, shown above, was the third
such rescue for Kimberly @ Serendipity Refined.
Thumbs up, Kimberly!


As you float around the blogosphere, you see straw hats
decorating just about everything—doors, walls, chairs.

Anita @ CEDAR HILL RANCH used a collection to embellish
her beautiful basket. 

Utterly charming!


Some of the most economical, attractive, and creative
 sources for decorating come from nature.

This pretty seed-pod star, crafted by SweetPepperRose, is a
perfect case in point.

Now show us what you've been doing with your creativity this week.


 IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.


17 comments:

  1. Hello Liz,
    It has been sometime since I have been here. I was Extremely sick for a few months with Morning sickness which I briefly posted about. Now I can't remember if recipes are welcome but if not please feel free to delete it... Blessings to you and yours.
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful features you have here! :) It's been awhile since I've linked up...I've shared a brief little vintage inspired post, and glad to join in. :) Thank you so much for hosting!


    XO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting, Liz! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz! Thanks so much for the feature. Have a wonderful week! xo, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always so much fun to come here. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my pic! Signed, Deb at homespun, the garden fairies and SpideyMan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a grand weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting another great party! I am linking up this week with some goodies I found on a recent family shopping trip. Off to visit some other party goers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there - I am a newbie to your time traveling. Wish I had a Mozart of my own (your yorkie pictured on the sidebar).

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm joining in today! Can't wait to visit with my friends! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the features. Thanks for hosting!


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  12. TY for hosting Liz enjoy your weekend
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz, thank you so much for featuring my seed pod 5 point star! You're a real "peach" in my book :) I enjoy partying over here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.